Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Dude, no one is against teens being in relationship, the problem they have is if they are in a relationship with someone who is much older then them.

And even if it is the legal age, a person in their 30s being in a relationship wiht someone who is 18 is still really creepy
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
In my opinion, Thunderball is my least favorite Bond movie (at least of the official ones). I’m more okay with one ones that are absurd, stupid, ect, but the worst a Bond movie could be to me is boring. I think the main thing that bothers me is that the entirety of the villain’s plan is spelled out in full early on, including how they did every step, so for the most of the rest of the movie you are just sort of watching Bond do stuff as he catches up to what you already know.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario  
Especially on a day and age where MeToo exists now. Besides, last time I tried looking for love, it failed miserably, and that was on my highschool days. And that’s where I stopped looking for love, because the girls that I have a crush on doesn’t feel the same way for me.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario  
It’s hard to find someone that is around the same age as me and yet feels the same way for me like someone who knew me in High School did.

And, hate to shock you, but that someone is a Puerto Rican girl who has feelings for me and she’s 5-4 years older than me. I’m 23, in case you don’t know. And because I say that and I felt the same way for her, I’m afraid they’re gonna call her a creep because she’s older than me.

I s2g, thanks to pedophilia, legal age difference couples just got a bad rep.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
My first sexual experience was with a 38 year old. I was 18.

Weird shit happens from time to time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide