Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
There’s nothing wrong with having an outdoor cat. Not everywhere are cats seen as an invasive species that mess up the environment, ya fucking wankees.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@HJSDGCE

As someone who grew up in rural NZ, locking your cat(s) inside all the time was/still is considered cruel; and most of our endangered species are birds.

Anyhow, my unpopular opinion today has to do with the Borat sequel coming out soon: American Borat sucks! British Borat was about putting PC and “polite society” in uncomfortable positions because although he expressed backwards and offensive views, the people he was expressing them to didn’t want to appear racist or judgemental to what they saw as a misinformed foreigner. The humour came from the people around him bending over backwards to very politely disagree and try to inform him without coming across as racist or ignorant.

…but not so for American Borat. Instead, it’s “let’s see how much we can get away with by acting as an outrageous foreigner!” What was once a highbrow take-that against holier than thou “enlightened people” is now “Americans sure are stupid and ignorant!”

The proper way to do Borat these days would be to make him a Saudi prince and send him to feminist and progressive conferences and marches to have him take the piss out of them with exaggerated conservative Muslim misogyny and racism; not more “let’s see how much more we can piss off Americans with crazy foreign antics!”
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Am I the only one who prefers non-union voice actors over union VAs?

Don’t get me wrong, there are union VAs I like (Yuri Lowenthal, Steve Blum, Nolan North), but I just feel more attached to the non-union ones (Kira Buckland, Cherami Leigh, Erica Lindbeck, Ben Diskin, Todd Haberkorn, Matthew Mercer, etc).
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Both Westerners obsession with Tanning and East Asia’s obsession with Bleaching are toxic as fuck
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥

i never want to talk it because the shows been talked about so much that it’s all been repeated at nausea.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide