Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I hate how People hide behind “I only like X ironically” instead of telling whoever is giving them shit for liking X to fuck off
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
The only community on reddit that is better than other communities on other social media sites is the true crime community

This is for the sheer fact I’m far less likely to find people fetishizing/being horny for serial killers on reddit than on Tumblr and Twitter
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Don’t  
I think it’s more often the assholes using the term since they want to look more specificated than they actually are, hence why they’re so aggressive.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I don’t understand the recent trend I’m seeing of accusing media of being biased against a certain group because they headcanon certain characters as being of that group.

Like, if it’s not in canon, then the only prejudice is in your own mind, right?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
As an example, some people are claiming that The Dragon Prince is anti-Semitic because they headcanon that the elves are meant to be Jewish, and the elves have horns. I asked in one server how the elves are meant to be Jewish, and… well, let’s just say that’s part of why I was doxxed.

@Penguin Dragneel  
It’ll still be a problem. Aggretsuko has literally no human characters, yet some people are accusing Gori of being a racist and sexist character because she has a black voice actress.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
For the record, I have nothing against people who headcanon characters as gay/bi/trans/autistic/Jewish/etc. That’s all good. But when people do this while acting as though their headcanon is the actual canon, and only do it so they can accuse the media in question of being biased against that group, that’s where I call BS.
Vivace
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Remember the gang of gorillas from Sing! that rabid idiots assumed were black-coded even though they were clearly British characters?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide