Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The political compass meme is a terrible way to find out what your/someone’s political leanings are.

It’s too narrow and ignores that nobody fits 100% into any single category.
.44caliberloveletter
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@icey wicey 1517  
Its more of a fun little thing to take and is useful for finding a general sense of where youre at (at least most of the time) rather than something to find your political ideology on. Best to research and read some political theory and philosophy to figure out your specifics.

@NitroFury  
Its because Carlin knew that jokes werent just that and would often use edginess to tell some pretty progressive messages.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
I think that it has it’s place, and does show that there may be too much focus on female characters being there for romance to the point of having all their conversations involving the male characters somehow. That said, it’s hard to say that people don’t take it to a unhealthy extreme or use it in unintended ways.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Yeah, Carlin knew how to be edgy without being an outright prick.
@NitroFury
Its because Carlin knew that jokes werent just that and would often use edginess to tell some pretty progressive messages.

And I find it quite ironic how these wannabe 4channers are using him as an excuse to hide their shitty behavior. If he was alive today and these same mentally deficient goons tell these edgy jokes whilst being a prick, he would’ve tell them to fuck off.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Absol95  
Even aside from people sacrificing friendships and throwing others under the bus for it, what can Twitter clout do on a larger scale? Unless you’re an artist or promoter, in which likes, retweets, and comments can actually help you… clout can’t do anything. Clout doesn’t pay rent. Clout won’t get you into a good school, or get you hired for that dream job. Clout won’t improve your sex life, or find you the woman of your dreams. It just gives you momentary satisfaction, 15 minutes of fame until the internet moves on to another cause.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Honestly, I think that the Jedi ruined Star Wars in a way. I’m referring to how people saw them and still see them to this day, not the Jedi themselves. Before the prequels, I have no doubt that people saw them as the great heroes of good in the world since I don’t believe that Lucas shown us their more bureaucratic and hypocritical sides until said prequels, either because he was keeping it hidden or didn’t know that’s the path he wanted to take them. This is why Luke creating a new Jedi Order in the EU was seen as great for the fandom, since it was before they knew what Jedi were like, and Luke being associated with Jedi likely helped taint the view of fans regarding them, to the point of the the time of TLJ, where I’m uncertain that many people realize that the Jedi wouldn’t hesitate to kill their own blood if said blood had a possible future with the dark side, something that Luke did realized and what made him question the Jedi way, one that wanted protectors of peace and harmony to be colder and less emotional that droids, something that Raven disproved back in the Old Republic. TLJ has many glaring problems, but that wasn’t one of them.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
Yeah, Carlin knew how to be edgy without being an outright prick.
@NitroFury
And I find it quite ironic how these wannabe 4channers are using him as an excuse to hide their shitty behavior. If he was alive today and these same mentally deficient goons tell these edgy jokes whilst being a prick, he would’ve tell them to fuck off.

Humour isn’t a one-way street, nor is it something that is like figuring out why the sky is blue on Earth or what 2+3 is. Humour is largely subjective. What some people find unfunny and offensive, others may find hilarious or at least chuckle-worthy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide