Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Marx

I don’t know - the only usage of that i found closest to that was in this song :

Now, what exactly did he mean by ‘tourists’ i don’t know.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Jarkes  
Nothing, but if you made a “favourite movies” list and it look like that it would make you seem insincere, as if you pretend to only like what’s considered “good” among the “Movie nerd Canon”

Are you telling me you have no panned movie that you love dearly? Are you telling me that you never disliked a Movie that’s considered a classic?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
But that isn’t what actual tourism is. It’s going to locations outside of your home to learn and experience them, making what you consider “tourism” sound better than you think it does.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
But in this context the Tourist pretends to be a citizen of the “Country” he goes to and talks to actual citizens about their country as if he lived their longer than them

An example would be a Guy who’s only anime he watched was Cowboy Bebop lecturing Anime fans about how their hasn’t been any good Anime since Bebop
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Parents shouldn’t have such high expectations for their kids, and then get so disappointed when they don’t live up to all they had hoped for. It will only lead to mental instability among the kids in future years.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Scrabbleman  
I think it’s like with mainstream anime. The popular stuff is usually shonen and you get a bandwagon going on.

Like with Hero Academia, Naruto or even Demon Slayer where people always go on about certain fights or emotional scenes being the best thing ever on twitter. Even though there’s lesser known shows with possibly even greater ones.

Certain people that only get into it for attention or because it’s popular. Then a assume a flaw they find in shonen is from anime as a whole.

If you don’t like the demographic shonens appeal to why not look into shoujos or any other type of anime? You don’t HAVE to gravitate what’s the most popular at the time.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
You can make people pissed by killing their pet, that doesn’t make it good. And the term doesn’t fit what you’re trying to get across, and to someone who isn’t updated on 4Chan’s memes, it sounds like you’re saying that they’re exploring genres they don’t normally like to get a better understanding of them and that’s a bad thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide