Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Commune  
You brought up the Cold War, and that had two sides, both the real life version and the Fallout one.

And I’m going to guess that it’s not the actual president and moreso inbred extremest that were hold up in the government vault until I’m far enough in the game to find out.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Meanlucario  
Yes but the game is about America and builds its themes and settings around that  
There’s a reason we know literally fuck all about the rest of the world and that’s because the games do not concern themselves with that as it’s themes are built around America(for now)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
Considering that Nickelback had hit songs from 2001 all the way to 2011, literally ten years of Top 50 hits, it’s safe to say that his voice DOES have some sort of appeal to it even if it doesn’t appeal to me most of the time.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Broken Adam  
Unfortunately sums up 90% of youtubers nowadays  
“This person has politics I don’t like, I’m gonna make a hundred videos about why I think they’re the worst person in human history!”
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
People who try to justify bands they like as not being a certain genre just because they don’t like that genre are the worst.

Like when people say they hate nu metal but they like Disturbed, and they try to say, “Well, Disturbed isn’t a nu metal band, they’re alternative metal.” No, just because you don’t usually like the genre doesn’t make the band not of that genre. Just admit that they’re an exception to the rule. It won’t reflect poorly on you if you like one artist from a genre you mostly dislike.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
And one of said genres is nu metal. I mean, seriously, The Sickness couldn’t be classified as anything else.

But okay, if you want another example, I read an article once about bands that are miscategorized as hair metal, but the only qualifier for each band (incl. Def Leppard, Guns N’ Roses, and Skid Row) not being hair metal was that these bands are good.”

Like, dude. Just admit that you like a few hair metal bands and move on.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Disturbed is kinda weird in how they went from having a Wigger Fratboy image into a gothic Alternative Kid one

Papa Roach is kinda the same, compare Last resort and To Be loved and they feel like completely different bands
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@SD50-2  
They lost any and all rock vibes after their first album, IMO. They’re more electronica than anything. But since they’re a band that plays instruments, I guess that’s enough for the mainstream to consider them “rock” and for them to set a blueprint for the direction that EVERY OTHER BAND SEEMS TO BE TAKING NOW.

ILoveMyoozik don’t interact!
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Ninji  
Nu metal is a style of metal from the late ’90s and 2000s that incorporates elements of hip hop, such as rapping and turntables. Bands like Korn, Limp Bizkit, P.O.D. and Linkin Park are considered some of the codifying bands of the genre.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Speaking of which, here’s another take: I don’t think Limp Bizkit is the worst band in the world like some people seem to believe.

They aren’t a good band, certainly, but there is some legit talent behind them. Wes Borland is one hell of a guitarist and the other musicians are good. The problem is that Fred Durst is holding them back. If the band had a better frontman, they could have been great.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Broken Adam

@TheHappySpaceman

@SD50-2  

You guys talking shit about Imagine Dragons?

Anyways, I know that they’re not rock, like at all; they’re more alternative and electropop than anything rock. With all that said, that doesn’t mean that they “killed” rock or anything. Yes they can be attributed to changing the direction of the genre to what it is now but genres can STILL change. This style of music is gonna go out of style and replace it with another type cause that’s how music works. Rock or not, Imagine Dragons are still a good band, y’all are off your rockers
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide