Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
The problem with CGI movies nowadays isn’t just because they’re lazier, but the fact that the costs are extravagant.

Like, why the fuck does this sub-quality production cost so much compared to the higher quality but less costing productions in the past? And no, you can’t use “inflation” and “the economy” as an excuse. Fuck you for even thinking that.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Scrabbleman  
well here’s the thing cutting edge movies cost more, but for a movie/show that doesn’t feel the need to push the boundaries CGI is cheaper and cleaner than 2D, especially if your doing lots of action, Lion King cost a fortune because Disney was using it to take CGI and animation to a new level, so they can reuse what they learned elsewhere, it’s an investment, and by using a name that is guaranteed to sell tickets they were able to not hold back and push it forward by leaps and bounds,
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Thanotos Omega  
I hate how the female armor looks so much cooler than the male one. I mean, I played a female character but still, look at that shit. That male’s stupid ass robe compared to the female’s glorious leather armor badass!
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Scrabbleman  
I actually like both, i just don’t think they should be the same set of armor, make the female version a cool light armor and make the guy version the robes, hell the Keeper in Multiplayer even get’s a female version of the male style,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
I mean when you acted like the Monster Hunter series was cancer in the video game thread because some armor lack the helmet for females. And relying on extremes for evidence weakens your argument in the long run.
SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Bat Pone Fan
@Thanotos Omega  
TBF, the Lion King 2019 wasn’t very good from what I’ve heard (sometimes even dipping into “so bad, it’s good territory” at times, according to at least one person), at least partially due to the revising of the story, and the life-like CGI, which, while it was highly impressive, didn’t really do it any favors, IMHO.
SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Bat Pone Fan
@Meanlucario  
I’ve also seen where one person who reviewed it said that it probably would’ve been better (received, at least) if the story had been told silently, through the character’s body language and animal sounds, similar to March of the Penguins, rather than trying to keep energetic performances of the character’s voice actors (which created a slightly dissonant tone with the realistic CGI).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide