Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #967B in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #967B
[@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5285312#post_5285312)
Now that I think about it contrary to popular belief most baby boomers were probably not hippies.

In fact many of them probably would have beat up hippies. Not all baby boomers were anti war either. In fact they might blame the liberals for the loss of Vietnam.

Trump,
CliAnton and Busth are all baby boomers but I doubt they would want to associatre with those wierd hippy kids. [@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5285312#post_5285312)
[@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5285312#post_5285312)
Now
twhat I think about it contgrary to popular belief most baby boomers were uprobably not hippies.

In fact many
of them probably would have beat up hippies. Not all baby boomers were anti war either. In fact they might blame the liberals for the loss of Vietnam.

Trump, Clinton and Bush are all baby boomers but I doubt they would want to associate with those wierd hippy kids.

No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #967B