Viewing last 25 versions of post by Silent_Witness in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I feel like Chris-Chan wouldn’t have gained the level of notoriety he had if he had been born, or perhaps even just discovered a decade later than he had. While they’re exaggerated tremendously, a lot his beliefs/actions at the peak of his notorimety aren’t much different from the average modern Internet user. In a way, he was simply ahead of his time.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I feel like Chris-Chan wouldn’t have gained the level of notoriety he had if he had been born, or perhaps even just discovered a decade later than he had. While they’re exaggerated tremendously, a lot his beliefs/actions at the time aren’t much different from the average modern Internet user. In a way, he was simply ahead of his time.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I feel like Chris-Chan wouldn’t have gained the level of notoriety he had if he had been born, or perhaps even just discovered a decade later than he had. While they’re exaggerated tremendously, a lot his beliefs/actions at the time did aren’t much different from the average modern Internet user today.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness