Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

[@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5195635#post_5195635)
Still, I think there’s a big difference between slow pacing and building up your world (like The Wire, Breaking Bad and even kids shows like Kipo and Gravity Falls) and nothing significant happening (like My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Another, Arcane and Attack on Titan, at least the first episode).

After my experience with Kill la Kill and dealing with many agressive weeaboos (and one of them was a condescending mod from an old forum I must add), I think the "watch three episodes" argument is very silly, it's just an excuse for them to convince you to watch the show.

The worst part is that people will say "you're generalizing, that's not us" until they get mad because I said "Naruto and Dragon Ball didn't need to last for a thousand episodes".
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

[@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5195635#post_5195635)
Still, I think there’s a big difference between slow pacing and building up your world (like The Wire, Breaking Bad and even kids shows like Kipo and Gravity Falls) and nothing significant happening (like My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Another, Arcane and Attack on Titan, at least the first episode).

After my experience with Kill la Kill and dealing with many agressive weeaboos (and one of them was a condescending mod from an old forum I must add), I think the "watch three episodes" argument is very silly, it's just an excuse for them to convince you to watch the show.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Artist -

After my experience with Kill la Kill and dealing with many agressive weeaboos (and one of them was a condescending mod from an old forum I must add), I think the "watch three episodes" is very silly, it's just an excuse for them to convince you to watch the show.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team