Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@ichiban iceychan 1517](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5183321#post_5183321)
Tell that to Dana Terrace, Bill Motz, Bob Roth and Matt Braly. And probably Charise Castro Smith.

I mean seriously, again, heterosexuality has now become a cliché and it apparently means it's bad no matter how a cliché is executed. And people prefer gay ships because it's "not cliché". I mean, people don't like the best friends to lovers trope that even SVTFOE made everyone sick and tired of it. And started praising gay ships like Lumity and Catradora. (Don't get me wrong, I do ship Lumity)

I'm all for LGBT rep and it's fine to want more, but that doesn't mean heterosexuality in cartoons shouldn't be left out the window or ignored.

Both should co-exist and social media needs to understand that just because someone doesn't want all characters to be gay doesn't mean they're bigoted homophobes. Imagine when people flip their shit if Hunter ends up with Emira instead of Edric. LOL.

But sure, continue being positive about something that has an uncertain future. I just don't see any hetero in future cartoons anymore, and even if I see it, people will always call it cliché. Straight pairings ain't safe no more.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
[@ichiban iceychan 1517](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5183321#post_5183321)
Tell that to Dana Terrace, Bill Motz, Bob Roth and Matt Braly. And probably Charise Castro Smith.

I mean seriously, again, heterosexuality has now become a cliché and it apparently means it's bad no matter how a cliché is executed. And people prefer gay ships because it's "not cliché". I mean, people don't like the best friends to lovers trope that even SVTFOE made everyone sick and tired of it. And started praising gay ships like Lumity and Catradora. (Don't get me wrong, I do ship Lumity)

I'm all for LGBT rep and it's fine to want more, but that doesn't mean heterosexuality in cartoons shouldn't be left out the window or ignored.

Both should co-exist and social media needs to understand that just because someone doesn't want all characters to be gay doesn't mean they're bigoted homophobes.

But sure, continue being positive about something that has an uncertain future. I just don't see any hetero in future cartoons anymore, and even if I see it, people will always call it cliché. Straight pairings ain't safe no more.
No reason given

Est. 2012

Both should co-exist and social media needs to understand that just because someone doesn't want all characters to be gay doesn't mean they're bigoted homophobes.

But sure, continue being positive about something that has an uncertain future. I just don't see any hetero in future cartoons anymore, and even if I see it, people will always call it cliché.
No reason given