Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Hollowfox Jaeger":](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=4938299#post_4938299
)  
I'm not anti-Mario, in fact, I'm a huge Nintendo fan here.

"

[
@LightningBolt":](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=4938385#post_4938385
)  
I don't, because similar to how you've put up with people bashing Sonic, Shadow, or other games you like, I've taken heat for being a "Mario/Nintendo fan" before. (And I'm not a "fanboy" about it, seeing as I like Sega, and such.)  
It
may be cathartic for you, because you hate Mario, but it bugs people like me who've had to put up with it a long time.

So honestly, I'm as tired of the Mario bashing, as much as the Sonic bashing online. I'm fine with negative criticism, and I don't love every popular game series either, but I don't get why people feel the need to always bash everything.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=4938299#post_4938299
I'm not anti-Mario, in fact, I'm a huge Nintendo fan here.

"@LightningBolt":/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=4938385#post_4938385
I don't, because similar to how you've put up with people bashing Sonic, Shadow, or other games you like, I've taken heat for being a "Mario fan" before. It may be cathartic for you, because you hate Mario, but it bugs people like me who've had to put up with it a long time.

So honestly, I'm as tired of the Mario bashing, as much as the Sonic bashing online. I'm fine with negative criticism, and I don't love every popular game series either, but I don't get why people feel the need to always bash everything.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky