Two Best Friends Play... AMERICA!

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
the TBFP cameo in glitch techs was cool but it’ll never be as good as woolie breaking a pool stick over a guy.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Attention: My love for and fandom of the Super Best Friends Play and its remaining cohort is at an end as of yesterday. It is a great tragedy, because I considered myself a diehard and loyal fan since 2011. But events on July 1 have made me reconsider, and I do not have a positive opinion of any of the former members anymore.

Last night, I was getting ready to follow Pat on Twitter, and when I load up his page, it shows that he’s blocked me for some unknown reason. That was enough to start me unsubscribing and unfollowing every one of their social media accounts. But I made one last-ditch attempt last night to message Paige directly and ask her to ask her boyfriend to unblock me, which was promptly rebuffed. It was smug and elitist and I don’t have to put up with it.

The fact is, I know I’m nothing at all to them, just a tiny insect. But a lost sub is a lost sub, and because of their actions, they have lost me as a fan on ALL of their platforms forever. I keep telling people not to mess with me or there will be consequences, and the greatest consequence that I am within my power to enforce is dropping their social media entirely AND blocking every one of them on every platform I have. This list includes Pat, Paige, Woolie, Matt and “Billy.” And honestly, if they don’t watch themselves, Plague and 2Snacks will be next. But I don’t imagine I’ll have to block or drop them; they’re pretty far separated from especially Pat and Paige’s snobby, SJW bullshit.

I’ve had enough folks, and I know you haven’t heard from me on these forums for awhile, and I will drop back into the shadows after this. I just thought I’d let you know how Pat and his live-in concubine treated me, and honestly, it doesn’t matter if they care or not about me dropping them. I care, and that’s all that matters. In all honesty in recent years since Best Friends Play broke up their content just hasn’t been the same. It’s been boring and obscure meme-y garbage, with Pat and Paige being the worst, posting entire unedited Twitch streams. I mean come on, that’s just lazy. It’s lazy, and at least Matt and Woolie put effort into curating and editing their videos.

So that’s it, guys. I’m done. As you read this, I’m in the process of deleting ALL my faves, likes and SBFP-related social media subs and links on every site I have access to. I am also going to ask a moderator to lock this thread to any future replies. The time of Super Best Friends Play has ENDED.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Requested by author.