Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pudding Pone in topic Timber Spruce

Pudding Pone
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

FriendSHIP
So I made this timber spruce forum so others could have a place to properly share there opinions on timber and timbertwi post images and discussions

*Rules** no starting arguments and drama be kind and have fun.

>>188142363397p

>>1887865p

>>120228586425p

>>190119232p

>>1857850p

>>1990834p

:P
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -

FriendSHIP
So I made this timber spruce forum so others could have a place to properly share there opinions on timber and timbertwi post images and discussions

*Rules* no starting arguments and drama be kind and have fun.
>>1881429p
>>1887865p
>>1858642p
>>1901122p
>>1857850p
>>1990834p
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Artist -

FriendSHIP

*Rules* no starting arguments and drama be kind and have funjoy.
>>1881429p
>>1887865p
>>1858642p
>>1901122p
>>1857850p
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Artist -

FriendSHIP

*Rules* no starting arguments and drama be kind and enjoy
>>1881429p
>>1887865p
>>1858642p
>>1901122p
>>185
7850p
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Artist -

FriendSHIP

~*Rules* no starting arguments and drama be kind and enjoy~

>>1857850p
Enjoy. :P
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Artist -

FriendSHIP
So I made this timber spruce forum so others could have a place to properly share there opinions on timber and timbertwi as a hpole bosth negativmages and podiscussitiveons

~withnout starting arguments onbe ukinrelated imagnd esnjoy~

>>1857850p
Be kind to each other
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Artist -

FriendSHIP
So I made this timber spruce forum so others could have a place to properly share there opinions on timber and timbertwi as a hole both negative and positive

~without starting arguments on unrelated images~

>>1857850p
Be kinda to each other
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Artist -

FriendSHIP
So I made this timber spruce forum so others could have a place to properly share there opinions on timber and timbertwi as a hole both negative and positive

~without sptammrting thearguments on unrelated images~

>>1857850p
Be kinda to each other
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone
Pudding Pone
Artist -

FriendSHIP

~without spamming them on unrelated images~

>>1857850p
Be kinda to each other
No reason given
Edited by Pudding Pone