- you can throw anything (even the previous poster or even yourself)
- next poster has the liberty of reacting in his or her own way (ignoring the thrown object is legal)
- you can specifically target what part of the next poster’s body/present location.
- you can choose to add image links to show what you’re throwing.
- continuity is not an issue (like how one poster will react by stating he/she got obliterated but is perfectly fine the next time his/her turn came up)
throws rule book at the next poster