The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I was on the Yugioh thread on /a/ and found a link to a page showing a few upcoming cards fro the Rush Duel format, and one of them happened to be this
Which has me wondering why it’s a level six, considering Debris Dragon ahs the exact same stats, is level four, and is a much better card in general, besides.
nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@The★Rickmeister
One reason why I am not fond of how Rush Duels are handled.
The cards’ power(such as ATK and DEF) is set so low.
If a crossover happens with a past show like Zexal(official or fanfic crossover), the Sevens and Go-Rush cast will get slaughtered. In normal game or Rush due to their card power/stats is so low like super-early YGO
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario
As Nightshroud said, they don’t. breaker and his Link Monster counterpart would likely be a nightmare for the Sevens and Go Rush casts to deal with, especially since the latter doesn’t have a limit to how many spell counters can be put on it.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@nightshroud96
Or really any swarm deck, like Synchro turbo, blackwings or Lyrilusc, especailly considering Assembled Nightingale’s effect where it gains an ATK boost and an addition attack per-material, and that it can attack directly.
Literally summon any three 1*s and then equip it with two copies of Overlay Regen, and you pretty much have game right then and there.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@nightshroud96
Assuming you don’t just use instant fusion, and can somehow get independent Nightingale on the field using a monster that has four or more materials, you can increase its level by that much, and then deal damage equal to the number of materials x500
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I just realize that 5D’s had both the Earthbound Immortals and Malefics, bother archetypes die when they lose their field spell. I feel like 5D’s had an odd theme going.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
You know what’s hilarious about Mai’s aroma tactics (which is straight up cheating)? It makes some sense in the anime, considering how big the duel stadiums are, but the manage is a whole different story. In the manga, the duel tables are in small glass huts, meaning that anyone would be able to smell the clusterfuck of perfumes with ease, and they would overlap making it harder for Mai.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide