The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
What character did you all predict would be at the top for this Not-KCcup? For Duel Links
I predicted Declan(Latest d/d/d support is strong)
Yuto (Phantom Knights)
Yugi DM (Gandora spam) though this could backfire because DSOD Yugi exists as well
Other ones I considered are Yami Yugi (Destiny Draw) , Kaiba (Blue Eyes), Ishuzu
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I went to do the event-related pvp mission, whereupon the first opponent I got matched with brought out Shcuberta on their first turn, set one back row and passed.
I went from Seal to Donpa, using its effect, and then into another Seal using Donpa’s, and then its second to destroy schuberta, before using both seals to Xyz into Utopia, whereupon my opponent immediately surrendered.
I was honestly expecting the face-down to be a Drowning Mirror Force, Book of Moon, or something similar.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Still trying to work out of my chaos deck really needs doubles of BLS - Envoy of the Beginning, Envoy of the Evening Twilight and Sacred Soldier, and Chaos Emperor Dragon.
I’m thinking it’s too many high levels, even though most of them are essentially free special summons, with the exception of Sacred Soldier.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
I reached Duel Level Max for the first time ever. I was just using a Mayosenju OTK deck even.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario
I’ve taken a liking to the Lyrilusc deck I recently got, especially with how the main deck monsters add effects to the extra deck monsters, sort of like the Yang-Zings did with their Synchros
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Just finished putting re-editing my Chaos Deck.
Monsters:26
Witch of the Black Forest x2
Sangan x2
Jinzo x1
Envoy of Chaos x2
Darkflare Dragon x2
Dark Magician of Chaos x1
Chaos Sorcerer x2
Breaker the Magical Warrior x1
Noble Knight Joan x2
Magician of Faith x1
Lightpulsar Dragon x2
Honest x1
Dwarf Star Dragon Planeter x2
D.D Warrior Lady x1
Black Luster Soldier - Sacred Soldier x2
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning x2
Spells:13
Soul Absorption x1
Sacred Sword of Seven Stars x1
Mystical Space typhoon x3
Monster Reborn x1
Jewels of the Valiant x1
Forbidden Dress x2
Foolish Burial x1
Chaos Zone x2
Burial from a Different Dimension x1
Traps: 11
Waboku x2
Skill Successor x1
The Transmigration Prophecy x1
Interdimensional Matter transporter x2
Escape from the Dark Dimension x1
Dark Bribe x1
Crush Card Virus x1
Call of the Haunted x2
Side Deck: 13
Chaos Emperor Dragon x2
Eclipse Wyvern x2
Mahaama the Fairy Dragon x1
Black Dragon Collapserpent x2
White Dragon Wyverbuster x2
Rush Recklessly x1
Lightning Vortex x1
Double Summon x1
Nobleman of Crossout x1
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Brainlet question, but does foolish burial activate sylvan’s effects when they’re excavated and sent to grave?
Just want to make sure I’m getting something right, since the terminology’s slightly different.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I have a nice 18 win streak in the Turbo-duel event going on. Also, if the Fossil archetype are as good as they are in Duel Links, I can see why people wanted them in the TCG.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario
I was screwing with the system so that I didn’t face any tryhard decks :x Was want to reach Master rank 1 and collect all the gems and be done with it.
When my Level was 3 Stars I’d use a Mayosenju or Deskbot Pendulum decks to occasionally get wins. The Mayosenju for securing ranks.
But when I hit 4 stars I’d use a Montage dragon deck where I’ll OTK the opponent or just die and hopefully lose enough times to go down to 3 stars.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide