The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I’m really liking the Yosenju deck I recently got.
It’s missing are Daibak and Hitot, but I’ve found a spare Drowning Mirror Force and two copies of Divine Wind of Mist Valley to add instead.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Forgot to mention that the last duel I did in the N/R event in Master Duel had my opponent go AFK when it looked like they would lose, and I spent minutes waiting for their time to expire.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Rewatching season 1.5 of DM, and I came across this line during Yugi’s duel with Rebecca.
“Duel Monsters isn’t about tossing aside all your best creatures, each monster has its own abilities and demands its own kind of respect.”
I guess this is what i get for watching the English dub.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario
I’m genuinely curious as to what he’d think of Rikka, Shaddoll and decks of a similar nature, considering many of them require tributing or discarding to get the best out of their effects, if not just using them outright.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Internally debating at the moment, whether I should remake my Lightsworn deck into Twilightsworn, and maybe add BLS - Envoy of the Beginning.
nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Duel Links’s RNG determining on who goes first or second is really getting on my nerves with how it keeps forcing me to go first most of the time when I try to do PvP duels.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Brainlet question but does Divine Wind of Mist Valley summon a monster for each one that’s returned to your hand (like yosenjus) or is it per-return, instead of per-monster.
Also, does Yosen Whirlwind do the same for the opponent’s cards?
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
So the new series has begun airing, and it looks to be even more nonsensical than Sevens.
We’re only on the second episode, and the MC flat-out boasts that another character’s monster is LV4, and has 1600 ATK, immediately before asking if said character’s opponent wants to give up.
Said monster, mind you, has 0 DEF and no effect whatsoever.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@nightshroud96
I went back and watched the first episode again, and the MC has a short internal monologue where ‘4 star monsters only go up to 1500 ATK’ following it up by essentially saying it’s the reason he can’t lose, because he’s got one on the field.
So naturally, the opponent he’s dueling is the character in my previous comment, with the above mentioned 1600 ATK, 0 Def monster, and it’s treated as some legendary card that nobody could possibly have or get around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide