The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
What are some good 4* for resonators? I have three Red Sprinter, Wandering King Wildwind, and Red Familiar (the last one I just bumped up to three from one)?
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Got a P.U.N.K, Exosister/Wandering Gryphon Rider, Digital Bug, and Inzektor deck hopefully arriving Monday.
Might go for Harpie’s or Speedroids next.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Just did a quick count of what’s on my desk and the large box next to it, and I’ve got 70-ish decks, total.
I think it’s time to slow down a little…
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Decided to substitute Doppel Warrior and jet Synchron with two copies of Lefty and Righty Driver, thanks to jet getting banned, and Righy’s passive being the same as Quickdraw’s, in that it can be used as any synchron tuner.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
New stardust support just dropped.
Accel Synchro Stardust Dragon
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Tuner from your GY. During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Stardust Dragon” from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Synchro Summon), then, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using monsters you control as material. This turn, the monsters Synchro Summoned by this effect are unaffected by your opponent’s activated effects. You can only use each effect of “Accel Synchro Stardust Dragon” once per turn.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Welp Turbo Duels are back.
Not sure if I should partake. You can use Arc-V characters and a Duel runner for Pendulum summons too.
I’ll probably stick with my Mayosenju,Yosenju and Fortune Lady Deck. While using Montage Dragon cheese to De-rank.
Most of the gems will probably go towards building the pendulum deskbot deck from the new box too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide