The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔

Slowly making progress on my Solfachord deck.
One of the basic combo’s I’ve got nailed down is using dragon shrine to send darkwurm to grave, using its effect to summon it, with its other effect adding gate zero to hand, before summoning Cutia to add Dreamia to hand, and using the latter and gate to set my scales.
After that, pendulum back into Cutia and/or Darkwurm and Link with I:P into Avramax, which, thanks to I:P’s effect, can’t be destroyed by card effects, while also being un-targetable because of its own.
@Meanlucario
Congratulations.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔

One of my favourite moments from the show.
I’m a little bit worried the omnipresence of ygotas and ygo shitposting in general will mislead some less informed viewers into believing this is a little fan joke/edit. He actually said this. This is canon dialogue for Kaiba that Eric Stuart was paid money to perform.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
3 things
1.When I watch Master Duel Videos I mostly see Link summons, Synchros and Fusions
Are Xyz and Pendulums too slow?
2.Have you all moved onto to Master Duel and quit Duel Links?
3.KC Cup is going on and it’s just Magnet warriors(tier one now apparently) and Blue Eyes. Time for the necrovalley starts. :x
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
  1. No idea. I think that the current meta decks are link, fusion and synchro focused. It will change when the meta changes in time.
  2. No, I still play both. They’re both different formats.
  3. I just use Superheavy since I was using it for the Punk Yugi event and am too lazy to switch. All I care for are the daily gems.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Speaking of Duel Links, I decided to go Ancient Gears for the event and bought a second copy of the archetype’s structure deck so Crowler would have something decent.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I got curious about something, and so decided to look up the Win/Loss ratios of the MC’s of each series and, this was the results I got.
Yugi: 39 Duels. 29 Wins, 1 Draw, 6 Losses, and 3 No Results
Jaden: 83 Duels. 72 Wins, 3 Draws, 3 Losses, and 5 No Results
Yusei: 44 Duels. 40 Wins and 4 No Results
Yuma: 51 Duels. 45 Wins, 1 Draw, 3 Losses, and 2 No Results
Yuya: 44 Duels. 34 Wins, 1 Draw, 4 Losses, and 5 No Results
Yusaku: 25 Duels. 22 Wins and 3 Draws
Yuga: 27 Duels. 18 Wins and 9 Losses
The best part? Sevens is apparently ending on seven-ish episodes, with its successor coming out in April.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
In terms of wins
Yugi(The Pharoah) losing to Raphael was dumb filler bullshit >.>
Yusei losing atleast once to Jack or even Antinomy(so he could learn accel synchro) would have been good
Jaden should have got atleast one win off Zane
Same with Yuma against Kite. Letting him lose several times to Wind Up kid was also dumb as hell.
Yuga’s loss record is probably due to how low the stakes for Sevens has been. It’s very similar to Gx season 1 - the Shadow Riders but shenanigans similar to ‘If you lose this duel you have to do this!’ rather than ’ Lose the duel and you’re expelled-no ne!’
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Here’s something they can do with Master Duel: test banned cards. They could have a game mode in the future where they unban certain cards and see how oppressive they are in practice. This would be after they separate the TCG and OCG banlists.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide