The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Sparx
I mean, seeing as I’ve heard almost nothing good of Arc-V, and what I did watch gave me an uneasy feeling (as well as that I can’t get over how the “standard dimension” somehow treats fusions, xyzs and synchros as too complex/special for most duelist for reasons), I haven’t been convinced that they are.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario
I say the archetypes and duelling styles characters used were good but the series is STILL considered one of the weaker (weakest even) ones.
So it’s up to you if one day do decide to check the whole thing out.
Also why are you interested in the Zarc episodes? :0
(as well as that I can’t get over how the “standard dimension” somehow treats fusions, xyzs and synchros as too complex/special for most duelist for reasons)
Hah silly.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Sparx
Because I am curious about it, base on what I’ve heard about it and its build-up. I’m curious about what they pull for a final boss with one duel but 9 victories and one defeat.
I would watch Zexal, but Cruch still only has the dub and I forget which shady sites has the sub version.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Can we agree we should never unban Maxx “C”? I think I had it used against me once (it’s a bit fuzzy), but it’s just not a fun card, and every deck would need to play it at 3 or else they’re handicapping themselves (like not playing Pot of Green when it was legal).
Edit: to give you an idea how powerful it is, Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon was partly made to counter it, from my understanding. Same with Crossout Designator.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@nightshroud96
From my understanding, it’s not nearly as bad with other hand taps. While there are plenty of good ones, not every deck will play cards like Ash or Infinite. Every deck would play Maxx C, though, like in the OCG.
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario
Fair enough.
Just went into PVP, since it’s the new season, and the first opponent surrendered as soon as I put Ogama into the pendulum scale, with two face down back-row and majespecter cat in face-down defence.
The second was using blue-eyes, and I’m guessing either had a bad hand or was new to the archetype, because their only card on the field was a single regular blue-eyes.
>Special Summon Ice Bell, thanks to me having an empty board.
>Use its effect to summon snow bell from deck +deal 500 burn damage.
>Normal summon glass bell, using its effect to add freeze bell to hand.
>Use Ice and Glass to sycnhro Winter Bell, using its effect to deal glass’s level *200 as more burn damage
>Use Snow and Winter to go into Diamond, also using its effect to deal half of Winter’s for another 1200.
>Diamond’s second effect activates, letting me destroy one card on the field (blue-eyes)
>Attack with Freeze and Diamond, before ending turn.
>Opponent immediately surrenders
>mfw…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide