The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Decided to change my Synchro deck a fair bit, and it’s now got cards to summon ad work with Slifer, two cards that can easily recycle the deck, and a cosmic compass to summon tokens to also tribute for said God card.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’m glad that they didn’t make Crow a dark signer. Making Crow and Kalin dark signers, two characters introduced in that arc, would have been overkill and more likely cause eyes to roll than dread to happen, even if the former had to pull a Crystal Skull to avoid being absorbed.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Sparx
The Aporia event made me want to watch his duels again, and seeing Crow reminded me that he was meant to die and become a dark signer, hence his deck actually being good.
I mean, Leo didn’t get his signer dragon until much later, so I can’t blame them. Still, it’s on the head of the writers and Konami that they cared more about popularity than good story telling. That also stopped them from making a bad story telling decision, though. It’s kind of a double-edge sword.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Finished rebuilding my synchron deck, in between playing Halo Infinite.
No I’ll probably do the Yang-Zing/Igknight deck I made in college.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Yugioh Sevens continues to be the strangest iteration of the series yet, and has gone from calling Poly or Monster Reborn ‘forbidden’ (despite the fact anyone can use either basically whenever with basically no issue) and now seems to be touting that playing with a sixty card deck is some galaxy-brained move that only one person could think of.
I’ve a feeling it’s only going to get worse or more contrived from here.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I’m watching the Japanese dub of the original series, and I’m up to the second episode where Weevil duels Rex, and the announcer refers to two-headed King Rex as ‘the most powerful dragon-type rare card!’.
I’m guessing it’s type is different in the OCG, or is it just an incorrect translation?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide