The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario
Given how this is the anime, its what I am going at.
Pretty much given how Sevens decks are, facing off against any character from the previous YGO series will most likely end As in with the Sevens cast getting wiped out.
With how Sevens had their decks kind of be like “very old YGO-base stats”, that’s the problem.
That’s one thing that bothered me about Sevens, if someone made a crossover with Sevens and a previous YGO series, most likely the Sevens cast is going to go through hell.
nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario
In Sevens, apparently the main problem was the game was literally too slow.
Seeing how their decks worked, their decks basically could not function AT ALL without Rush Duels.
Sadly I can’t do it irl. While I prefer it being official too.
Even if I can get YGOPRO, I doubt YGOPRO would even have that work
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@nightshroud96
I thought it was that it was too “fast” like in real life, and everyone had to play one way, no exceptions.
If you have an online friend, you can try Duelingbook. It’s all manual, so there shouldn’t be any issues on that front.
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
More like monsters such as needing a tribute but the monster has 1400 ATK.
This, combined with the fact the monster, if it has an effect, is pretty appalling in terms of capability and/or practicality.
Also, the fact a monster can have two effects makes it legendary or nigh-unstoppable is laughable, at best.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Just got a Lyrilusc, Cyberdark, Megalith and Infernoble Knight deck, the second one having two copies of the new fusion card.
I might see if I can merge it with the Cyber deck I’ve got, hopefully making it easier to bring out Cyber end and Cyberdark End.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario
There’s also that.
the only thing the Cyberdark deck is missing is a copy or two of Kirin, to negate power bond’s effect damage upon being tributed by its own. Aside from that, it’s pretty good.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I was going through my collection, and found a card which could greatly Hinder anything related to Noble Knights, due to their spells requiring at least one monster on the field in order to return from grave.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Been working on downsizing a few of the decks I have from 50 cards to 40, starting with Shadolls and Fur Hires.
Might work on the Quasar/Slifer Synchro deck next.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@The★Rickmeister
The cheaters/bots that assist you have decks filled with low level normal monsters and no extra deck yet manage to deal insane damage to the raid boss. I see one in my previous assists every other duel and it can screw you out of getting rainbow chests sometimes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide