The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Roxy
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Horse Pussy <3
Sorry I got in the middle of the topic my apologies I’m confusing just trying to join the conversation in a friendly way
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Finally got around to making my Valkyrie deck.
Once I’m done testing it, I’ll probably try to find which set Weather Painters are in.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
For the Kc cup I’m playing a Desparado x Machina deck. Might go back to Yosenju when I get a higher lvl
But anyway I’m once again taking it easy.Daily rewards is enough for me.
Trying to build a gouki deck too.
Then I’ll focus on getting a 3rd MST ,another Raigeki break ,some book of moons and then finally Odd eyes/performapal deck.
@The★Rickmeister
No idea. I do think the pen kid does get possessed by Zorc at some point, so I’m guessing that’s part of it.
Zarc
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Sparx
I might see how well my Valkyrie deck does in the KC Cup, and maybe next time I’ll use the Weather Painter deck that I’m putting together.
One comment on Reddit mentioned that if you’re not using Harpies, Cyber, Onomats, Blue-Eyes or Resonator, people have no clue what you’re doing, and I’m curious to see how accurate it is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide