The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Sparx  
Its still a pretty good fic.  
Though I just don’t like how Spike really got the short end of the stick there.  
Along with how Princess Luna kind of gotten screwed too in a way(specifically she’s brushing aside another failure even though she should be bothered by it big time).

The chapters are also pretty big too iirc.

@Vortaxonus  
Which main villains?  
Even then its just one and it still seems like he’s ultimately in the shadows of others as whole.  
Especially since apparently he’s not in the 4th fic at all iirc.
Vortaxonus

@nightshroud96  
Heath Burns i beleive, even if his final duel with this flash instead, I know Spiked duelled against him at least once in XX and was with team dominators along with Tempest and Starlight. So i don’t think Heath Burns isn’t a fade into the shadows kind of deal, but he is kinda minor nonetheless, but he does get the fire dragon thing in the sequel.
nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Vortaxonus  
I see.

Still, I feel like Spike is kind of in the shadows of others in those 4 fics..  
How he’s handled in it might be ok for some, but for me since how there’s so few fics where Spike gets to duel(and not end up in the shadows of others), I can’t let it slide honestly.  
Really wished there are more fics out there where Spike gets to duel and not end up in the shadows of others(as in issues like him ultimately getting taken out or isn’t a “chosen one” like the others, etc.)
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Seems like it.

Also Shiranui and Blue Eyes are all over this event :‘D  
Can’t really use my buster blader build without destiny draw as a fail safe too.Since it’s 5ds characters only.

With how Dark Magician got nerfed up the butt and Blue Eyes is still going strong. I guess The white dragon really is the face/mascot of yugioh.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide