Viewing last 25 versions of post by The★Rickmeister in topic The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I'm rewatching Arc-V for some ungodly reason, and I've gotten to the Sora vs Kurosaki duel (Episode 33/34), and one of the characters genuinely asks how a monster with only 100 ATK (the monster in question being Raidraptor - Rise Falcon) can be anywhere near as powerful as Yuya says it is.

Never mind the fact that she lost to Gem-Knight Topaz's effect, which only has 16800 ATK.

Also, I'm not sure whether it's more hilarious or depressing that doing a simple rank up, (in this case, Rise Falcon to Blaze Falcon) is considered to be some kind of high-tier mechanic that only the very best can do well, if at all, especially when one of the other characters uses a Constellar deck, and is consistently able to go anywhere from rank 4-upwards with basically no effort.
No reason given
Edited by The★Rickmeister
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I'm rewatching Arc-V for some ungodly reason, and I've gotten to the Sora vs Kurosaki duel (Episode 33/34), and one of the characters genuinely asks how a monster with only 100 ATK (the monster in question being Raidraptor - Rise Falcon) can be anywhere near as powerful as Yuya says it is.

Never mind the fact that she lost to thGem-Knight Topaz's effect, of a monster twhatich only has 1600 not even thirteen episodes back, with said monster being Gem-Knight ATopazK.

Also, I'm not sure whether it's more hilarious or depressing that doing a simple rank up, (in this case, Rise Falcon to Blaze Falcon) is considered to be some kind of high-tier mechanic that only the very best can do well, if at all, especially when one of the other characters uses a Constellar deck, and is consistently able to go anywhere from rank 4-upwards with basically no effort.
No reason given
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔

Never mind the fact that she lost to the effect of a monster that only has 1600 not even twhirteenty episodes back, with said monster being Gem-Knight Topaz.

No reason given
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I'm rewatching Arc-V for some ungodly reason, and I've gotten to the Sora vs Kurosaki duel (Episode 33/34), and one of the characters genuinely asks how a monster with only 100 ATK (the monster in question being Raidraptor - Rise Falcon) can be anywhere enear as powerfula as Yuya says it is.

Never mind the fact that she lost to the effect of a monster that only has 1600 not even twenty episodes back, with said monster being Gem-Knight Topaz.

No reason given