Weeb Wars: The SJW Saga: Vic Mignogna + AnimeGate (SFW)

Dirty Bit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Cyborg_pony
So some recent usuals of Twitter happened when an Asian artist drew a character.

The picture in question:

Ironically, they're usually upset when they don't draw "Diverse" characters, but now they attack an artist for doing so. I believe this is because they can't use it as a mouthpiece if you look at how they draw diverse characters.

So, this created a meme that I will now share from a PSA they love.

Gotta love the irony, but, there's usually no short supply of that with them.

Typical drama aside, that image is pretty cool
Random-Rambling
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Cyborg_pony
@NitroFury
Astronaut points gun from behind

"Always have been."

They did exactly what an abuser does, harass someone into believing they did something wrong and then plays victim.
"It wasn't my fault I back-handed them with all my might, they just should have known better."

The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did…

You deserved it.
Background Pony #3D23
Voice actor Brad Venable passed away yesterday.

And ISWV is celebrating his death for him being KV.

Absolutely disgusting.
Penguin Dragneel
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Activating my Bankai
@Cyborg_pony
That was early last year, and so far, nothing's come from it. I dunno if they held a meeting about it, or if his idea was rejected on sight.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Viz or any other manga distributer won't listen to these idiots, but I'm mass buying current manga releases just in case.
Penguin Dragneel
Artist -

Activating my Bankai
@Cyborg_pony
Not recently, at least, not willingly. That stuff was back in the day, when manga and anime companies thought appealing to kids was the best way to make a profit off of the Japanese media. This was also the argument used to justify flipping manga to read left to right.

The only manga currently in print that are still censored are Dragon Ball (the 3-in-1 editions at least, I'm pretty sure the singles are uncut) and Pokemon, and I'm pretty sure the latter one is due to restrictions set in place by The Pokemon Company in order to attract their target audience. Everything else is left intact.
Penguin Dragneel
Artist -

Activating my Bankai
@Cyborg_pony
They aren't. They're co-owned by Shueisha and Shogakukan, two of the biggest manga publishers in Japan (they publish Shonen Jump and Shonen Sunday respectively), in order to bring their manga over to the west.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~