Weeb Wars: The SJW Saga: Vic Mignogna + AnimeGate (SFW)

NitroFury
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Halloween 2020
Oh boy, don't bother with the English Dub of Uzaki-Chan Wants To Hang Out With You; Monica Rial's performance of Uzaki just seems less energized and they can't even pronounce Uzaki's name right.
Posted Report
Random-Rambling
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Cyborg_pony
Kiryu Coco and Akai Haato suspended, Hololive torn.

Another country trying to tell another how they do things. This is repulsive and needs to stop! People warned of this!

At least it's China who has their collective panties in a twist, not the US. Just because the Hololivers in question mentioned Taiwan being a country.

I never got that. So China doesn't believe that Taiwan is an independent state. They don't have to go full nuclear on anybody and everybody who thinks differently. I don't like being called stupid. But I'm not going to press a gun to the forehead of anyone who calls me stupid.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

A warning for Hololive fans

This should be taken seriously. Just like everything else, they're not fans at all, they just want to control.

A vid a few days ago about how a fake fan in the Lord of the Rings created her own bigoted community because she wasn't getting her way with trying to control everyone and call them all bad people. I'll link here, since it relates to fandoms being co-op'd

They're not in fandoms to be fans. They're in them to make them revolve around them.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

More Japanese Devs are dropping Sony

The Exodus is upon Sony. This is gonna break the PS5, al they're gonna have left is interactive movies no one's gonna pay $70 for. PlayStation was known as a the weeb console, and they've lost that. Games that were originally not Sony products are ditching them. Even some indies are leaving them behind.

Oh no. You see, games like "Cook, serve Delicious 3" have no place on a PlayStation, The right type of Indie game is "Goodbye Volcano High"!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~