The Pony Site You Call Home

King Sombra
Thread Starter - Unpopular opinion time

I used to be on a Brony forum called Bronies.de but after the trouble i had with my former meetup group i was searching for a new home. And now i am here since November because it has a nice mix people here.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
Since Hiatus I haven’t done much. I’ve mostly been enjoying myself and spending my money on fast cars and wine.

Usually /mlp/, occasionally Ponychan, dabbled in ponygoons, and derpibooru
ArmyBoy57

I’ve actually never been on Equestria Daily yet.

let’s see…

First i found “MyLittleBrony” looking for image marcos.

Then i found of course “Ponibooru” (about 3 months before it closed.) i never made an account there, but i noticed people on the site like Roboshi.

I actually found out about “Derpibooru” when i was reading about Ponibooru on TVTropes. (they had a link to the site)

So i made an account for this site. and been here since. i use derpibooru for most of my brony realated activites.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I used to chill around at DeviantArt and Facebook for brony needs before Derpibooru, because back then I did not join as I thought that it’s a lewd site. Now I don’t care about lewd (but watch it for a good laugh), and I still use these sites too in addition to Reddit and Discord.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide