The Owl House Thread [SFW]

lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
Guys, guys! If I can be allowed to throw out a crack theory based on very little actual canon evidence?

Amity’s disdain for Luz may or may not have gone down slightly.  
For real, I’m glad they’re not pulling Amity down the ‘antagonist or gtfo’ route made popular by Diamond Tiara.  
Nice how the uniforms have or lack fangs so we know who’s a protagonist and who isn’t!
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Agony of a Witch could not be a more accurate title…

The fight scene was awesome; I expect no less from Stephen Wan

Never thought I would hate Lilith more than Boscha
lasty

dead to you
Man, it sure is easy to beat up the Emperor’s Coven! Apparently, Lilith’s weakness is Hooty! Limbless, no obvious spell-casting Hooty!  
Man, it sure is easy to sneak through the castle and spy on the emperor!  
Man, Lilith sure did go from seemingly doing what she thought was right to super-down to murder Luz in a hurry!

Maybe I’m being a pessimistic Pete, but I really hope the emperor’s motive isn’t dumb.  
But, yeah, that battle was at least on-par with the last sisters-duel.
Dirty Bit
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@lasty

The best part about that fight in particular had to be Eda’s line and how true it was

”But then how pathetic are you that you can’t best me at my worst!?“

Going by what was presented throughout the show, I guess he just wants to put a leash on all the magic of the isles.

Belos reminds me of the Pale King from Hollow Knight and El Rey from Nomad of Nowhere
lasty

dead to you
@Dirty Bit  
Yeah, but hopefully he’s trying to do that for a good, or at least understandable reason. It’d be a real let-down if a good show like this had “I just want control because then, I’ll have control!” as its antagonist’s motivation.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
@lasty

Considering that he’s somewhat connected with the titan’s heart, he could possibly be trying to sustain both his life and his power.
lasty

dead to you
@Dirty Bit  
His life did seem a bit less assured to go on than he’d probably like. Breathing heavy, needing to bleed a bug or something into his eyes.

Like I said, I’m probably just being pessimistic. Hoping this season will stick the landing and not stumble over something like that at the finish line.
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@Dirty Bit

the show never said a witch’s magic comes from the heart but a magic organ on the heart so belos could be killing witches and taking their magic organs to keep himself alive or just removing them and making the witches unable to do magic anymore it’s probably the latter because the show’s on disney but I could be wrong about that.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
Thoughts on the season finale and what to expect from next season?

It’s gonna be super weird seeing Eda not much of a powerhouse than before, nevermind her and Lilith’s new look. Imagine if Luz uses the staff more often than Eda does, or what new spells the two of them can unlock.

Come to think of it, wouldn’t Luz’ rescue attempt jeopardize her education at Hexside?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide