Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic The Owl House Thread [SFW]

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"[@Dirty Bit":](/forums/dis/topics/the-owl-house-thread-sfw?post_id=5087845#post_5087845
)  
Disarmingly charming and possibly hen-pecked husband married to a Preston Northwest-esque wife. Also, [spoiler]||that mutual "[Lumity":](https://youtu.be/qsg-rqas88M?t=753) blush[/spoiler]||.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Dirty Bit":/forums/dis/topics/the-owl-house-thread-sfw?post_id=5087845#post_5087845
Disarmingly charming and possibly hen-pecked husband married to a Preston Northwest-esque wife. Also, [spoiler]that mutual "Lumity":https://youtu.be/qsg-rqas88M?t=75 blush[/spoiler].
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Dirty Bit":/forums/dis/topics/the-owl-house-thread-sfw?post_id=5087845#post_5087845
PDisarmingly charming and possibly hen-pecked husband married to a Preston Northwest-esque wife. Also, [spoiler]that mutual Lumity blush[/spoiler].
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
HPossibly hen-pecked husband married to a Preston Northwest-esque wife. Also, [spoiler]that mutual Lumity blush[/spoiler].
No reason given
Edited by Vivace