The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
here’s the thing.
people that unironically use the word have no social awareness of the fact words have different meanings to different people and loli will always mean underage creep shit.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever
Being interested in some youthful characteristics doesn’t automatically imply going after a minor or abuse.
Me and my gf are both in our thirties, we watch kids shows, nobody is abusing anyone though. Childlike qualities in adults doesn’t mean someone is dumb, easy to manipulate and or powerless like an actual child.
When it comes to the actual age of a fictional character? Our most advanced AI can’t figure that out, unless the character has explicit markers of being underage. When it comes to drawings, we can’t usually tell the characters age unless it’s explicitly stated, or in context.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth
Agreed. I mentioned it on my post earlier.
Basically:
Chibi is a physical trait. A chibi character is short and small and petite.
Loli is a character archetype. A loli must be chibi…though not always. A loli character must always seem very very young, or at least invoke a sense that they still have childlike innocence and naivete, that is implied with their appearance.
Played straight, loli characters are your morality pet, or someone who needs protection, etc.
Subversive Loli chara like Rebecca (Edgerunners) or Baby Bonnie (Darkstalkers) or heck, some rendition of the goddamn Wendy’s logo , is super fun due to the contrasting element between perceived youth and innocence, with a perverse taste of chaos usually seen in adults.
All IMO.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Goddamn they’re actually getting Walter Jones and even David Yost back. The latter in particular is especially surprising
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
You know, all these loli and height talks remind me of a character Twitter kept “fixing” but I don’t remember her name.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Just Wayne
I don’t mind personal fixes. I really don’t.
Kinda feels like modding a VG or a car or a gun or whatever it is ppl do to emphasize their own personal taste and what they find convenient or right.
What I find bothersome is when the artist says “I fixed it now it’s better (in general)” instead of “I drew her in my style and preferences”. Also annoying is when an artist draws something in their style and preferences and ppl yell “stop fixing characters!”
Posted Report
Vulcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
@CaptainXtra
RAWKET LAWNCHAIR!
@Beth
They’re the Prisoners of War that appear in the Metal Slug series; when you rescue them, they pull a random item from their pants and salute, then leave. Most of the times they give you powerups like the HEEVY MASHINGUN or others :P
Congratulations! She looks ready to kick ass~
@Sparx
small
Thank you! For explaining~ :P
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide