The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Do these people know any other words then woke?
God I hate these channels. I’ve been into the online entertainment news stuff for about a decade now and these “Fandom Menace” grifters have sucked some of that joy away. To them every single new movie or show is “woke” or “SJW”. Sigh
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Spidey10
there a bunch of brainwashing grifters or blelve thereown hype and think they aren’t bottom of the dumpster dipshits.
Yep. I find it funny how they say they don’t want politics in their entertainment, yet continue to have politics as part of their conversations about movies and shows. And ignoring that things like Star Wars and Star Trek have always had political themes.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I hate those channels so much.
She Hulk’s first episode was boring. It was all set up, but in a way that makes it seem like the rest of the series could be pretty good.
And that’s all I want to hear a reviewer say. But no, I’m afraid to load up any reviewer because of the very high chance that instead I’ll get some crap saying ‘this show sucks because WOMAN!’, and then my recommended feed will be nothing but incels and Carlgon all day every day.
Good.
You just know if this worked out then cancelling shows as a business models would become the norm. Glad to see this scam nipped in the bud early.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
@northern haste
Its actually kind of nice they’ve taken the mask off in recent years. Now there’s no pretense of “it’s just they’re opinion.” “free speech.” “Your just an SJW” or any other garbage people used to defend them anymore. They’re the whiny babies the Anti-SJWs/anti-woke always were even when they began and it’s plain for all to see now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide