The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I just remembered that Captain America legit tried to choke out a robot in Age of Ultron
yeah looking back this movie has a lot of really dumb/questionable things
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I just remembered that Captain America legit tried to choke out a robot in Age of Ultron
yeah looking back this movie has a lot of really dumb/questionable things
Sometimes those things can make for an enjoyable movie:
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I still can’t get over Justice League.
I scoffed at the thought of the Snyder Cut, only for it to come out and it turns out that literally everything wrong about the original edition was a Wheden addition. Remove his contributions and the film went from “thoroughly meh” to “Kinda decent”.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
I remember back when the internet considered Joss Wheden to be one of the “kings” of “nerdom” and everytime he was announced as part of something everyone would be excited about it
Now everyone eonly sees him as an untalented hack who got lucky when it comes to his works, and an outright horrible, shitty person outside of his work.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel
Gal Gadot actually didn’t want to do scene of Flash accidently running into her and landing on her boobs IIRC becuase she found it to be pretty creepy and really jarring tone wise, but Wheden basically pulled the “im the boss, deal with it” crd and made her do it anyway.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Ja. Like that scene where Flash fall into WW breasts. Gal Gadot refused to do the scene and wanted it cut, but Whedon instead got a stunt double.
And all it cost was the tension of the big climactic fight and, as we saw in the Snyder Cut, Flash’s big Speed Force scene where he literally changed the outcome of the fight to save the day.
Edit:somewhat ninja’d. It was a stunt double tho.
Background Pony #E3B6
Sadly my little sister will never get to see Sonic 2.She died Friday of a blood clot in heart.
Background Pony #E3B6
@Dex Stewart
Thanks.i be ok I just have to stay strong and remember the fond memories I had with her.“I’ll see you again someday sister.”
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Apparently Sony is cutting a deal with Bungie.
Now, this isn’t as big as the Acti-Blizz deal that Microsoft made but it’s interesting to see Bungie possibly working solely under Sony.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide