The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I discovered the undead Punisher actually got a toy!

I got mine secondhand, so no weapon. I don’t mind, it isn’t even the right weapon. He had two magic glowing guns, the toy came with one uzi looking gun.
Really happy to have found this! I had no idea this short lived incarnation ever had merchandise.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

HALO the movie looks really good just judging from the trailer alone. BUT,
It’s not Mando.
But I seriously hope it is, because more Mando quality shows are welcomed. As of now, I’m kinda iffy with the Halo series. I prolly would only watch it for its cool visuals.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@tehwatever
It’s Magna Defender, from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
He rescues Leo, the Red Ranger from an explosion.

The Rangers arent sure what to make of him, he’s reclusive and secretive. The villains, henchmen of Scorpius, are searching for a source of power, The Lights of Orion. Magna Defender wants the power as well, and even clashes with the Rangers in an attempt to get them.
Later we learn his motivation. He was a warrior, along with his young son, Zika.

They were attacked by Scorpius, who captures Magna Defender. Zika attempts to save him but is murdered by Scorpius. Magna Defender plans revenge for his son. He is defeated by the evil warrior Treacheron. He falls down a deep chasm, powerless, and trapped in time. Eons later, a man falls down the same chasm, and Magna Defender possesses him to regain his power.
This man was Mike, the brother of Leo, the Red Ranger.
Magna Defender is wounded in battle.
His son appears to him and tells him to give up on revenge, and be the hero he once was.

He sacrifices himself to save the space colony, Terra Venture.
Mike is freed from Magna Defender and rejoins his brother.
Magna Defender and Zika appear to Mike and give him a morpher, he has been chosen to become the new Magna Defender.

His morpher is destroyed, and he loses the power of Magna Defender eventually.
He apparently regained it offscreen by Super Megaforce, and now jokes with Phantom Ranger about helmets or something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide