The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Three adult Indominus Rex versus King Kong (Peter Jackson version).
I’ve always thought the Kong could put up a good long fight against the Indomimus than the much dumber Vastatosaurus Rex. (a dinosaur that is waaaay bigger than the T-Rex) The Indominus on the other hand has longer arms with a claw that is strong enough to pierce a .50 cal proof glass and a skin that also a .50 cal couldn’t penetrate so they should be able to seriously hurt Kong here but then again, Kong’s size, strength, and extreme maneuverability is what give him a great advantage.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The I Rex and V Rex were about the same size (V Rex is taller by a couple or so feet, but I Rex longer by about the same). So one could extrapolate similar strengths on size.
That said, Kong got roughed by the 3 V Rexes. Sure at least one was distracted the entire time trying to eat that lady, but that’s still Kong just barely getting one over in a 3v1 on normal Rexes. The Indominus outright overpowered Rexy to the point of a stomp 1v1, so one can assume that 3 going after Kong will overpower him quick.
Unless you take into account the Indominus being homicidally insane is a standard. At that point it’s less 3v1 and more 4 way free for all.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Dustcan
Note that Rexy was old when she fought Indy though. I don’t know if Kong’s 150 years of age could be old assuming that the average lifespan of his species could be much longer than that. If so, then I think he was younger and at his physical prime during the film.
Kong was also much more massive at 20 tons while being so incredibly agile for that size as we can see him wrestling V-rexes and tossing them against each other.
He was also much more battle experienced against foes as big as V-Rexes assuming that he has fought and won them before and has the geographic advantage that the Indominus don’t have due to him being born and ruled Skull Island for his whole life.
All Kong needs to do against a handicap situation like this is to find a way to isolate all of them while he deals with killing them one at a time. Because if he couldn’t, then that’s where he’ll find himself in a full on beatdown frenzy by these guys.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
HTF had many memorable scenes but this one is my personal favorite:
Flippy is legitimately angry here, not traumatized to where he Flips out, JUST PURELY FUCKING ANGRY.
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so did some work on one of my characters and was hoping for some feed back. finally did give him some proper names
name: Vernon archer, nicknamed “Bean Poll” by family, facility designation was 002-Gemini.
born in a lab and genetically engineered to enhanced psychic powers he was already born with
destroyed the facility holding him completely at the age of 6 by accident after being so badly abused and lashing out
adopted by trucker father (USace exp) and his family (popa wheely and gradma wideload exps) that owned a dinner
trained to be a good cook and is designated team cook and really likes it
after destroying the facility wondered into a highway were he was found and picked up by trucker dad.
once went looking for his biological mother at 16-18ish
found her at a church in in itality and talked to her but never reveled himself as her son to her
moved out to bigger city to open his own dinner with older brother and girlfriend in early 20’s
later on in story losses arm and gets a hole put though his hart but uses willpower and his telekinesis to finish
seemingly dies in fight with another facility experiment but wins none the less.
is resurrected as brainwashed cyborg with robot arm by the facility
saved by speedster but is still traumatized by the experience
was 6ft tall by the second year of high school. nearly 7 feet tall at full growth.
wears long duster style coats with a purple beanie with a yellow pin saying “nuke you” he won in a fight he accidently won with one punch that sent patron though a window at age 10.
has natural white hair that he dyes black wears beanie to hid the fact it’s dyed
in battle he wears a full helmet with HUD
not as powerful with telepathy as with telekinesis and can get overwhelmed by big city crowds thoughts
brother trained him how to box and is generally a brawler, powering his body with psy energy
learned wrestling grapples from grandma
ungodly powerful telekinesis and can fire and direct psychic blasts, beams and force fields.
can create psionic fists and floating eyes that can also fire blasts separate from himself when accessing higher levels of power
at higher levels of power he manifest black angelic wings made of psychic energy and can bend space to look like he’s teleporting,
red inhuman eyes also appear over half his face at the higher levels and fighting style
becomes more feral and unlashes untamed psionic energy like a storm just standing idol
can be intimidating without knowing it. likes cooking. is autistic. team muscle and psychic.
is poly dating the team speedster and fire clown girl (poly relationship started by speedster).
can be a bit aggravated with big bros antics and bad jokes.
can be insecure about appearance.
Background Pony #34FA
I started working on my first novel.
I was originally just writing a short story, but then I realized that the concept I made could translate into a novel, if I wrote a bunch of other short stories that continued off of this one. Because when you get right down to it, a chapter is a short story that builds off of another one.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I remember how people joked that HTF could’ve been on CN if they replaced the Blood and Guts with Plushy Stuffing.
Would’ve been pretty shocking to see such gruesome and overly detailed deaths even without ketchup flying everywhere on a channel with so many impressionable kiddies watching.
Still, quite the funny thought.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I guess I’ll be the one to single handedly meme this flick.
I’ve got insomnia, and no work tomorrow, so I might as well watch another movie.
Which should I watch?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide