The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Ok, I’ve seen some pretty stupid alien weaknesses.
Water, sunlight, high pitched noises…insulin is a new one. I can honestly say that I definitely did not see that coming.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@WyrmSpawN
Can you not?
I don’t understand why it’s okay to genderswap when it’s with the fandom but not when it’s with official stuff, especially made by Hollywood.
For example, a fan changes the gender of an established character, people call it cool and it’s okay. But when the entertainment industry (let alone Hollywood) plan for a genderswap for an existing character (regardless of recycling what’s already done instead of making a new character or just have a different take in terms of characterization) it’s suddenly woke trash and makes a project automatically bad. It makes no sense.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Hollowfox Jaeger
Because when a fan does it, it tends to just be a few pieces of media explicitly done for a laugh to genuine art, Hollywood does it in a whole production to make a buck off people who think it needs to happen for some nebulous societal “benefit”, often much worse than its original because its main motivation is feeding a fleeting modern day conceit. And it certainly doesn’t help that the swaps tend to be in one direction.
And no, I will continue so long as you do.
Background Pony #1EE7
I remember Goldner taking a medical leave beforehand. Rich Stoddart was made interim CEO. I now wonder if he’ll end up being a permanent CEO?
Background Pony #1EE7
@Hollowfox Jaeger
Well, Stoddart has 7 years experience, so i agree.
I also wonder if the G5 special and series, as well as the Generations comic mini-series will have a dedication for Goldner?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
if i had a nickel for ever bunny furry in star wars i’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.
so like we all can agree that there’s no reason for this bunny girl to be a bunny other then furry thirst?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Angrybrony
‘symbolic’
‘non-human being’
Quite literally no good reason.
Could have made any kind of interesting alien, but nope. Furry rabbit. Doesn’t even slightly extra-terrestrial.
Even some defensive spines lining her ears would have elevated her design.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide