The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I still say that Rise of Skywalker would have been infinitely better (which would still have put it at middling at best) if the “big reveal” had been a dark side force weapon like the Dark Harvester or Thoughtbomb.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Zincy  
For me, Rise of Skywalker is only MARGINALLY better than Last Jedi, and that’s mainly because I didn’t feel like strangling any of the characters THAT much throughout.

It tried to bring back the folks who were burned by Rian Johnson, and I can appreciate that. Unfortunately, it resulted in a clusterf### of a movie that ended up collapsing in it’s own ambition.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Personally i liked all 3 of the sequel trilogy movies but yeah it’s really obvious that they didn’t really have any set story plans or anything for it.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@ichiban iceychan 1517  
It felt like they wanted each film to have it’s own feel and director to it.

And then The Last Jedi came out and ravaged the internet, causing Lucasfilm to try and both do damage control AND appeal to the people who liked it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I enjoyed it.

Due in no small part to its cinematographic elements. Say what you will about Johnson’s storytelling, the man has an eye for the technical. Brilliant camera work, set placing, timing, motion, color usage, etc. It’s beautifully crafted.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Rise of Skywalker would have been better had it just stuck to the original plan and followed up on what TLJ set up instead of caving to the backlash, backtracked and damaged controlled to the extreme. End result was just a movie bad enough that in the end no one was happy
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Darth Prime  
People will probably not like what I say. They could have, and should have, just written her out of the last two movies all together. Fisher died a whole year before TLJ came out and TLJ had a scene that would have been the perfect way to kill Leia off while adding weight to the story. It would have needed rewriting but it would have been better than Leia Poppins happening
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Kiryu-Chan  
Well I’m about say something very dickish so please not I am not serious but I will spoiler it.  
|| What if Rian Johnson killed Carrie Fisher IRL because he really REALLY wanted to subvert expectations with that scene. ||
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
So in one of the recent episodes of dino fury They quickly talk about Lord zedd evil Rangers  
|| But they never show a closeup||  
|| I can’t imagine why  
full||
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What movie/show has the plot line of “Apocalypse triggered by a seemingly harmless prank going horribly wrong in every single possible way”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide