The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

See that’s the issue. They have human like faces, but ringed with fur. Plus long fangs, big triangular ears on their heads, and very canid like eyes. But yea, the nose is getting me. Obviously a wolf nose without a snout looks dumb as fuck, but a human nose with all those extra bits might also be out of place.

So, I’m wracking my brain to come to a compromise.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Goku Black

The latest movie ends with America in complete anarchy as the government is overthrown. Knowing how stupid this series is, it’s a 50/50 chance the next movie will be a Mad Max ripoff but with even dumber costumes or the other countries will somehow think “I want that to happen here!“
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dustcan  
Never liked those movies, TBH.

@Zincy  
That’s a big issue I’m having in terms of describing the Aug characters in my own series. It’s why I’m probably going to make it a graphic novel instead of a straight novel.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dustcan  
I’m pretty sure the deeper lore makes it clear that America in this setting is not a world power anymore and it’s only the fact that they have nukes that keeps others from ending the purge, it’s seen as a stupid idea by anyone not indoctrinated into it in universe,
Background Pony #34FA
When describing my characters, I describe the way they look as best as I can and then leave the rest of it up to reader interpretation.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I looked at the scant few fanfics I wrote, I don’t do much describing appearance,I guess I assumed anyone reading a deep lore fic about Power Rangers would know most characters.  
There was this scene though,that I like:

Inside the dumpster,he sat curled up,too scared to move.He heard some muffled chattering outside.A scraping noise started around the edge of the dumpster’s lid.The lid was slowly removed,several feathered faces peered in and clawed hands reached in to pull him out.They seemed friendly,which as he was taught wasn’t a necessarily good trait to have.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
I don’t think I’ll watch it.  
I haven’t cared for the last bunch,and actually I don’t even really like the older ones. I think I was only watching some of them so much because their were certain seasons I hadn’t seen much of. I still like his comic stuff,but not hopr for some reason. Also whether he loves it or hates it I really am not in the mood to see any of Beast Morphers right now.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Its official, I’ll never buy another thing from GW again. Nor will I be calling myself a Warhammer fan anymore.

So long as GW keeps going after content creators they’ll not get a single cent from me.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Does anyone notice that the loudest people who hate furries tend to be right-wingers, 4channers, and sports fans?

I’m asking this because some guy on Twitter told me “You’re not a good artist”. So this makes me consider writing a series of posts about how to be “based” or “woke” (attracting right-wingers or left-wingers) as an author.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

She may not be Starfire, but you can’t tell me the artstyle for that comic ain’t fire.

I am just looking around some random pages on the webs and ngl I find it really cool.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide