The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I think it’s great I like it a lot it’s easy to see certain character traits of the Mane Six in the main cast.

The only problem or warning I would give is if you’re a fan of Dick Grayson you will be disappointed because he is a prick he is an arrogant little asshole who has shown no skills or talents as to why he is Batman’s sidekick but is full of himself for being Batman’s sidekick just no sign of any redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Cosmas-the-Explorer

It’s not bad. There’s something holding me back from adoring it, but I can’t place my finger on it. But I still look forward to each new episode so yeah.

@Darth Prime

I’m like 80% sure the whole Tween Titans shtick is a jab at TTG. In which case, while I’d prefer not to have to deal with anything TT being obnoxious and loud, I give it a thumbs up just for the jab itself.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dustcan  
Well yeah sure I get that but the latest episode he and Batgirl compete in catching crocks to prove who would be a better sidekick for Batman.  
Batgirl catches three actual criminals including Giganta while Robin catches four “criminals” including an old woman who didn’t use a crosswalk a guy who brought outside food to a fast food restaurant and a goldfish.  
Then when Batman shows up he tries to pass all those caught as his work “Look Batman I caught seven criminals all on my own!”  
And that’s just the start of that episode.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan  
Hey atlest silk might be cool depending on weather or not the slash the part of her back story were she and Peter fuck when ever they make eye contact…no I’m not kidding at all…
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve got to watch more of the 90’s Spider-man cartoon. I have a dvd of it now,but I’ve only watched a bit of it. The last episode is so cool. I saw it back on Fox Kids when I was little.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I never. Not once. Not a single time, watched any He-Man series, nor read comics or whatever.

Yet after seeing the Netflix teaser I’m in. I’m sold. I can’t see 8 pack abs, delts the size of a watermelon and thighs bigger than my waist on a man who stands 13 heads tall and not be excited.

Especially if they gonna fight and be up and personal with each other.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@tehwatever  
I’d recommend the 2002 cartoon. It’s easily one of the best incarnations of the franchise. If you have patience maybe check out the original cartoon. It’s kinda slow and the voice acting hasn’t aged well. It’s still fun 80’s cheese though.  
The new She-ra was also pretty good. Rushed ending,but it was neat,and i appreciated all the various elements from across the franchise they included.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
New Adventures of He-man is split among fans,some like it,some think it’s dead boring.  
I like it, especially Slushhead.  
In one Episode him and Skeletor land on a planet that claims to have no war. “No war?!” Slushhead exclaims,“What do you do for fun?!”
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

In Mobile Suit Gundam series, Empathy actually plays a huge fecking major role in…everything. Lemme explain:

As ppl start living in man-made space colonies and therefore travelling and communication distances between colonies are substantially increased and more difficult, somehow after years of adaptation to living in space, there appears to be humans who are able to “send and recieve” some sort of rudimentary messages across what would take light a couple days, in an instant.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Simple things, like “I love you, I miss you, I’m thinking about you” etc. Without language, mind you. Just “gut feeling” or raw thought, essentially, literally bypassing any language barrier.

I.e.

Man’s constant desire to communicate to each other has somehow manifested in them developing a way to get closer to a near perfect, near instantaneous understanding across time and space. But not everybody can do this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide