The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So I just read that The Fugitive (1963-1967), one of the earliest TV shows to have long-form arcs and revolved the story’s central tension at the heart of the narrative, baffled network executives because they “were totally oblivious to the concept that a television audience actually tuned in week after week and cared about the characters of a TV series.”

Kind of wild to think about that, seeing how commonplace this is nowadays.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
full

I’ve been lead to believe that this one page turned Kite Man from a joke character for over 40 years with single digit appearances into a fan favorite joke character with a modest amount of focus, up to an including being a side character for the Harley Quinn show.

I can see why.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
This day alone is jam packed of great series to watch;

• re zero season 2 part 2

• Promise neverland Season 2

• Beastars Season 2

Like, holy fucking shit
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dex Stewart

It happened a couple years back. Norman got a hold of the Carnage symbiote, plowed right through darn near Spiderman’s entire list of allies and even a Spidey villain or two, until the final confrontation between Spiderman-wearing-Venom stalemated the “Red Goblin.” Spidey tricked Norman into fighting without their symbiotes, then when he got the upperhand Norman tried to rebond with Carnage. Spidey dropped an exploding car on Carnage right as he was just beginning to bond to Norman, which fried his brains and gave him Cletus’ memories and personality.

It’s a real good arc and I highly recommend it.

@Background Pony #7E57

Ah. How’d he get fixed?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide