The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
Because sometimes punching someone is justified. Sexual violence however? There’s no excuse for that. Rape and sexual assault is far more personal than regular violence as well
Imma pull a SEZ YOU card. Who decides these things? science? culture? religion? social norms?

It’s a video game. A place where literally you could flat out murder the other lad and ppl online cheer you for it. We all AGREE, it won’t make us into violent murdering assholes irl because we learn to separate reality from vidya game. We ADULTS. we know the difference.

So why not rape? Okay, let’s take it down a notch. Why not sexual harrasment?

Imagine if Fortnite or Overwatch has these following Emotes:

-Jack off and release  
-making movements pretending like you getting a blowjob  
-hand pumping motion pretend like you is sucking deeck.  
-making a V sign with fingers and place it in front of mouth and lick.  
-the classic pelvic thrust.  
-boob grab / crotch grab.

No actual rape scenes, just suggestions. Now, that couldn’t be worse than explicitly splitting someone in half with a chainsaw strapped to a gun, would it? you think the other guy wants to have a chainsaw down your their face?

Or maybe, the reason is: because rape and sexual harrassment happens much more often irl than getting sawed in half so the threat feels much more immediate, and that the likelihood of players being fucking retarded and sexually harass ppl irl and online is higher.

You could argue that making rape and sexual assault or harassment optional in video game poses a higher risk of it spilling out into the real world. MAYBE. Idk.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Gee Disney, you took a show that got a lot f views on your main channel and moved it over to one of your lesser viewed channels and you find out that them moving channels causes the viewership to drop?

What a shock :V
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy  
I had a dream where Peter Griffin got a Pet Dragon and crashed it into Mario and Luigi’s house.

(Their house from Superstar Saga to be exact.)

I’m can’t remember what exactly happens after that but somehow the Zelda-CDI characters get involved and it just kinda ended.

Sometimes I wonder if it was just a random YTP I saw once and mistook for a dream but I’ve yet to prove that theory.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I had a dream of the Looney Tunes crossing over into the Mad Max universe. It kept switching between being played for laughs and being dead serious.

Bugs and Daffy were on bitter terms with eachother and met up at a bar.

And then it involved them fighting dragons and demons while they were falling in the air around the the White House.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide