The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Some people also believe the vaccines have chips meant to track people Even though most likely that government is using the device Even though most likely if government Wanted to track people They would probably be using the very same the voice I am using to share this sentence
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
If anything, the Government is more likely tracking us with our phones. (Twilight Zone music.)

Have fun thinking about that, next time you’re all playing “Candy Crush!” ;)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Beau Skunky

Less mad, more greedy. The story behind that guy is a complicated one.

I taught a whole lesson on the antivaxxers back when I was in academia. During the week of class I affectionately called “cult week”. Students always loved it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Zincy  
It practically is a cult, kinda like the “Flat-Earthers.” For many years, I didn’t even know Flat-Earthers existed, and I seriously thought they were only trolls just joking. For awhile, I seriously couldn’t believe they existed.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Some Flat-earthers oddly try to argue that “outer-space,” and other round planets “don’t exist,” and NASA’s telescope/satalite images of planets are “faked/CGI” images.

Yes, planet footage, and images from the 1960s are all “fake CGI,” back when computers weren’t even advanced enough to render “Pong” levels of graphics.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@Darth Prime  
Guess I should try world domination, then! Hey, I could hardly do worse than the people running the world already. (Not that I’d want to be ‘cured,’ either.)

As for the actors, I’d prefer an autistic actor portray and autistic character but I don’t need it. Most important is getting the portrayal right, though from what I’m seeing here, I’d not bet that that’s going to happen with this one.
Background Pony #43A7
I have a question. When Witcher 1 came out in 2007 did people even care about that game. It seems to me that only when Witcher 2 came out that it got some mainstream attention and Witcher 3 was when it became one of the biggest games of that year.

And on another note did people even know about the Witcher novels in America before the first games release?
Vortaxonus

@Darth Prime  
I can’t tell whether to ask for context or make a joke along the lines of “Do you want your kid to be a badass? Use Vaccines!” My question is what the hell is with the eyes at the base of the neck.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So, Sharkboy and Lavagirl are older in Robert Rodriguez’s upcoming film, and they have a kid.

full

I don’t think Rodriguez knows the rabbit hole he has opened by implying that Lavagirl is able to fuck
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide