The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Finally got access to some Netflix. Gonna binge Stranger Things, Mandalorian, and Dragon Prince.

Anything else I should look for?
Snow
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Poniboomer
Is anyone here familiar with the MIDI standard? I’m having trouble with my Standard Midi File reader and MIDI files produced by rosegarden the only sequencer in my distro’s package manager It seems to be inserting messages that I couldn’t find anywhere in the MIDI standard. I underlined them in the picture, but I think i left a whole column out of the picture. You can clearly see the note on message immediately after it. I’m completely stumped, I couldn’t find any 5D Messages.

full
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Sparx  
i mean i’m not the one that said captain marvel is just a wonder women knock-off even tho both characters are, ya know, not. you might as well say she’s a captain america knock off.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan  
oh shut it.  
it’s the most ignorant take, they have fuck all in common.

the only thing they have in common is that they are women. there’s it.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Finally got access to some Netflix. Gonna binge Stranger Things, Mandalorian, and Dragon Prince.
Anything else I should look for?

Breaking Bad, Last Airbender, Mindhunter and Better Call Saul(this one may not be available to Americans, at least in full)  
Oh yeah, The Irishman and Evangelion is on there as well
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Twin Peaks as well, though AFAIK only the first two seasons are on Netflix streaming. The prequel movie Fire Walk with Me and the final season are only available on Netflix DVD.
Background Pony #8100
Just because it’s true doesn’t make it not rood.

How are wonder women and captain marvel even comparable?  
It’s like comparing Walter White with King Schultz
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Uolliac and the Uolliac and the Uolliac waaEEEEEEEEEAH.

God I love go-animate shitpost videos.

A much better usage of that program than those idiotic GROUNDED videos.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide