The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
Didn’t Clash of the Red Rangers take place before the end of RPM?  
In the last episode the world is returning to normal,and Clash begins on a desert wasteland.  
I’d just prefer they wait until they have better writers or whatever before they bring back old characters or plot points.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@Dex Stewart  
It did, but they should have made it after, and had Scott go dark side the first time the RPM Rangers morphed in response to Professor Cog’s arrival. …Again, it’s hard to know if that’d have been better than this will be, because we’ve got 20/20 hindsight about Samurai, but not yet Beast Morphers. But it seemed the most obvious thing to do and I’m surprised they didn’t.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’m surprised they did that Teamup at all. Kinda why I like it. Everyone always gives Tzachor crap(mostly deserved) but he didn’t hate the Disney era like everyone says,and if he did he certainly handled Clash professionally enough…and gave SPD transformations a spotlight in Super Megaforce.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Thanotos Omega  
Took me a second to realize who the third actor you were talking about was. Yes, that was an incredibly acted scene from all parties. Though I think what really sells it for me is John Williams’ score, how when Darth makes the big reveal, the Imperial March comes back, but this time slower and more ominous than ever.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
if there’s one thing I didn’t like about the mcu is that they were clearly hyping up Captain marvel for endgame and then she was barely in it
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
if there’s one thing I didn’t like about the mcu is that they were clearly hyping up Captain marvel for endgame and then she was barely in it

I think they made her too OP to really use. Her whole thing is like, pop up, say “here’s why I won’t be around to solve the whole plot this time!” and disappear.
Background Pony #F84C
I think they made her too OP to really use. Her whole thing is like, pop up, say “here’s why I won’t be around to solve the whole plot this time!” and disappear.
Speaking solely for myself, I actually think she was used fairly effectively in Endgame. It does make sense that more places than Earth in the entire universe would have problems resulting from what Thanos did, so her being one of the few heroes who can just fly to those places and help out makes her absence entirely in character. And it gives her a good reason to be late for the final fight, which (considering that it’s basically just a string of “everyone gets to do at least one cool thing” moments) gives everyone a chance to shine without causing audiences to wonder why they didn’t just let her deal with most of that stuff.

@Dustcan  
Worked out for the best anyway. Captain Marvel was boring.
The movie and the character.
Well, to each their own. I like both, honestly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide