The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.

That’s a thing I’ve heard on more than one review of BVS. That he’s in a long line of people that decided to use a dark deconstruction as a blueprint, when Watchmen was never intended as “this is what the JLA should have been like.” (The same goes for The Dark Knight Returns, whose imagery it borrows but whose story and meaning it sure doesn’t.)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I wonder why we’ve never seen Goombas bite Mario when they damage him, instead they just bump into him.

I mean look at their chompers.

Too much for a kids game or not worth animating?
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Fortnite is hosting a Christopher Nolan marathon in their game

No wonder Martin Scorsese didn’t want his films played on the phone, he wanted it on Fortnite instead
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
He wasn’t bad honestly. He was a good Shredder (TMNT 2012) too.

John Dimaggio (Bender of “Futurama” & Jake of “Adventure Time”) was actually a great Joker too, but he was only in the (rather underrated) “Under the Red Hood” animated movie.

I like Mark Hamil Joker as much as anybody, but I like some variety too.
Background Pony #EC86
@Dustcan  
The official answer’s always gonna be Gobby, but Venom is such a perfect foil. A guy with a life similar to Pete’s gets power without believing in responsibility, resulting in the guy Peter could have become, and knows all his secrets and doesn’t trigger his spider sense. Suddenly, Peter finds himself in a horror movie with a deadly force stalking him that can appear anywhere, anytime… then Venom becomes a hero under his own rules for being one, who’d never hurt an innocent but will end you in epically brutal fashion if you don’t fit his definition of an innocent, making him just as scary as when he was out to kill the webhead. I know neither of those is his status quo as of last I checked, but that’s how I best remember him, and to me, some CEO throwing pumpkin bombs will never outrank the guy who is a twisted version of everything Peter is. Norman could’ve been anyone’s villain; Eddie is Peter’s perfect dark mirror.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide