The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, if I recall correctly, Miyamoto’s quote about delayed games was referring to Ocarina of Time and how it went through many delays before it eventually came out (it was originally supposed to be an actual launch title for the N64 in 1996 but ultimately did not come out until 1998 and the final game barely resembles the earliest footage and screencaps).
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

True. Look at what’s happening with Pokemon. I still love the newer games, but you can’t deny that they keep getting rushed to keep up with yearly releases.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #D4C0

Yup. Didn’t see that one coming at all honestly.

For real though, even though I’m not much of a fan of Snyder’s work, I can see the appeal and what he was aiming for even if I think he missed the mark sometimes. And if nothing else, at least his intended story is finally being told.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Thing about Zack Snyder is, you’ve heard his comments. The whole “Batman could get raped in prison in my movie” thing everyone focuses on isn’t even the most telling - basically, he’s an edgelord to the point that if it’s not extreme and ultraviolent he’s not interested, and heroes doing what’s right because it’s right is something he just can’t wrap his head around. So… the Justice League movie you want to see isn’t in him, and that hasn’t changed at all just because the movie we got wasn’t exactly Infinity War.
Background Pony #DAFB
Apparently HBO is spending $20 million to let Snyder make the Snyder cut
I wonder if that fact will finally make the cadre of people who have been screaming for years for the studio to “release” Snyder’s version realize that his version never actually existed in any releasable form since it’s going to take millions of dollars for him to actually bring the thing into existence.

I somehow suspect it won’t. If anything they’re probably too busy celebrating their “win”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide