The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Random Fact i found out today:

One of the earliest recorded USA school shooters was a 16-year old girl named Brenda Spencer.

Her motivation: She hated Mondays.

2 Deaths, 9 Injuries

Still alive in prison.
Background Pony #CAB6
In times like this, this quote from Mark Waid really gets to me:

“Superheroes have always flourished in the times of greatest American adversity. In the Depression era, we were afraid of not being able to put food on the table. We were afraid of becoming involved in a great world war that would take away our freedom. In the Atomic Age, we were afraid of radiation. Now, we’re afraid of terrorist attacks. And in all these eras, that’s when superheroes have had their greatest resurgence.”

I’m definitely looking at super hero stuff right now for comfort. Currently I’m reading Secret Wars.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Random Fact i found out today:
One of the earliest recorded USA school shooters was a 16-year old girl named Brenda Spencer.
Her motivation: She hated Mondays.
2 Deaths, 9 Injuries
Still alive in prison.

Yup. Incidentally, the Boomtown Rats wrote their most well-known song, I Don’t Like Mondays, about that shooting.
Background Pony #F84C
never heard of this i am mother movie but this robot looks hella sick.
That looks like an automaton from FO 4 at first glance. I approve.

It looks pretty good in the movie too. I think it helps that it’s more practical effect than CGI (in that it’s a full body suit built by Weta Workshop, the same guys who made props for Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings trilogy).

And if you haven’t seen I am Mother, it’s actually a pretty decent, reasonably suspenseful movie (although if you’re partial to the genre it’s in you’ll likely see a good portion of the ending coming a ways off).
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Jarkes  
Hey, I’m just saying…

Thinking optimistically, though - since Dr. Strange 2 involves the “multiverse”…chance for a Tobey Maguire Spider-Man cameo?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide