The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Red Letter Media on Alien Covenant: “Why was the 1979 Alien movie called “Alien” now that we know it wasn’t an alien?”

Questions like this is gonna keep me up at night.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Remembered another thing about the scene: It was very Close Encounters-y, as I said, and it took place in the desert. I also remember the dead friend of one of them appearing from the spaceship to help the aliens deliver a message or something.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dustcan
Hol up I don’t follow. I slept thru Alien Covenant.

According to Alien Covenant, the Xenomorphs are neither a naturally occurring alien species or an engineered bioweapon created by the Engineers. They’re a species spliced together by human made android for the luls.

Oh. That Space Jockey/Engineer space ship from the original movie that was supposed to be thousands of years old due to the pilot’s corpse being fossilized? It’s only about 15 years old. The AVP movies saying that xenomorphs were on Earth since the stone age? What xenomorphs? That xenomorph mural in Prometheus, Covenant’s own prequel? Haha, funny rock face of a not-xenomorph.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
Well. Look like I ain’t the only one. She and Haneesh (that indian hacker guy she with, whats his name) are probably the only reason why I can even stand Mitch’s team.

Also art by Dokuringo in Pixiv.  
full

Yu know hwat? Imma make me some Zahra art.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
So Battlestar Galactica (’04) is free to stream on Syfy, including the miniseries and movies.

A week after I bought the DVD boxset…

Frak
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide