The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I can’t separate John Krasinki from Jim Halpert ever.

When I realized he was the VA of the stupid robot in Next Gen (2018) I was like “omg Jim is a robot”
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Some quick update about dragon’s lair.  
Don bluth is still going to be a producer on it and it is being written by the Hageman brothers who also worked on the Lego movie
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

FRANKEN FRAN (the manga) is back! Hurray! Looks like the manga continues with its medical-fiction horror sitcom slice of life “Don’t take anything for granted or horrible goddamn things will happen to you” comedy!
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dustcan  
If i ever got a chance to head a remake of that, the final scene would be the thing crying and saying it just wants to go home, and asking why these monsters won’t just let it go home,
Thanotos Omega

@Angrybrony  
It would be framed as it woke up and all these creepy monsters were cutting it up and hurting it so it was acting in self defense, by the time the Americans meet it the Swedish team had long since convinced it that it was in a kill or be killed situation,
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Say, there’s an oldish movie I’m thinking of. I don’t remember the name or plot, but I remember like one detail about it.

There’s a scene in it where a flying saucer comes down, and aliens communicate to the people in a nearby car by adjusting the car radio and making sentences out of words on different stations.

Does anyone remember what show this is from?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide